Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wondering Where to Sleep?...part 2



Look who we found under the bed?

I went in to check on the kids before I went to bed and I couldn't find Alanna anywhere! Of course, my first thought is: She's been kidnapped!!! Then I realized that the kids were playing under the bed before Keith went in and said (in a rather loud voice), "Stay in bed!" Apparently, the loud voice didn't phase Alanna because she got right back out and crawled under Caleb's bed.
I'm guessing that she crawled under there when it was somewhat still light out and by the time she wanted to get out, it was too dark to see where she was going. She was pretty much trapped on all sides. There's the pack n play by her feet, a laundry basket right in front of her and the bean bag chair was up against opening of the bed. Now can you see why I couldn't find her???

The reason this is titled Part 2? See April 2008...

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Poor baby! Was she scared?? I think my brother did this when he was little - crawling into randmon places to sleep.