Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Ryland!




Caleb at 1.5 months---Mr. Baldy


Alanna at 1 month

I can't believe it's been a whole month already! I will have to admit that I was a bit worried about Ryland's sleeping "problems" in the beginning. He was nothing like Caleb and Alanna, who immediately took to sleeping in the crib without a problem. Ryland seemed to need more cuddling and rocking after each feeding. Many a nights I ended up just bringing him back to bed with me....all the while worrying that I was creating horrible habits that would be impossible to break. Well, here we are 1 month later. He wakes up 2 times a night (2 am and 5 am) and goes right back to bed in his crib after each feeding.

And for all those people who say that Ryland looks like Caleb....I'm going to have to disagree.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

WOW, he's one month old already! I just about passed out when I realized Austin turned 8 weeks old this past Friday! Eeeek..

Cami Ritsema said...

I stand by my phone opinion that Ryland totally looks like Alanna...of course I only have pictures to compare! The bottom line is that you have THREE adorable kids!;)